I bet that there are a number of things you say you want in your life or career. I know I certainly have spouted off long lists at different times in my life. Perhaps you have said to yourself or out loud, I would like to:
- Be fitter and healthier
- Earn more money
- Have my professional life align with who I am and my values
- Start a business
- Write a book, paint, play music
- Create a beautiful atmosphere in my home environment
- Speak my truth
- Build wealth
- Cultivate more faith and trust/deeper spiritual life
- Be more adventurous
- Have richer relationships
- <insert your own desires…>
These are all lovely. I’ve spoken many of them aloud myself at one time or another. I hear many of the people in my audiences and communities say these with gusto as well. Then something interesting happens…
Read more … Are You Committed or Just Interested?
How to Prioritize When Everything is a Priority
For business owners, being crazy-busy has become a badge of honor. Having just too much to do is the norm. Yet the success of your business depends on your ability to focus on what is most important right now (not a hundred random to-do's).
Get the How to Prioritize When Everything is a Priority: 7 Day Solution now and liberate yourself.