Are you a self-employed woman who is:
- Feeling like a hamster on a wheel working really hard but not seeing the results you want?
- Struggling with making the "right" decisions for your business because you often feel conflicted and overwhelmed?
- Wrestling with the self-confidence you need to toot your own horn and build your business in a way that fits who you are and what you really want?
Here's the thing, every day is "take yourself to work" day. That means all the best tools and techniques in the world will only get you so far. You need to grow yourself so your business can grow. That is what coaching is all about. Think of it as personal development as a small business owner. YOU are at the hub of all things in your business and that is why you will stay stuck at a certain level if you don't address the internal obstacles (habits, behaviors, beliefs, mindset) at the root.
Intuitive Intelligence® is a unique system that takes a holistic approach to staring or growing your business. With a blend of practical advice and inner awareness, this way of working creates the results you want faster and in a way that makes you feel fully alive.
Here is how I help business owners just like you:
Your Business, Your Life
- Define your unique vision - the ideal of how you want to feel in your business and life.
- Design your business so it supports the life you most want to live.
- Determine if you truly want to be a business owner and if self-employment is right for you.
- Solve your business' most pressing problems quickly so you can get more things done.
- Simplify business operations (think: more ease, more Zen).
- Break free of the cycle of overwhelm, exhaustion, and frustration.
- Create your schedule in a way that feeds you personally and maximizes your productivity.
- Get organized in your office space (physical and online), operations, and systems.
Big Picture Thinking
- Break free by getting out of your own head.
- Stop trying to do it all yourself and go it all alone.
- Create possibilities by going beyond limited thinking.
Growing Your Self
- Cultivating unshakable confidence in yourself so you know you can handle any circumstance that comes your way.
- Be fully authentic in how you run your business, who you work with, what you do, and what you say.
Want to know more?
I offer a complimentary 30 minute telephone consultation for prospective clients to determine if we're a good fit for working together. Our time together helps determine if my business building programs are a good fit for you based on your unique situation and gives us the space to explore your business dreams and challenges. It's also the perfect opportunity for me to answer any questions you might have about working with me.
Schedule today by calling 267-382-0568 or emailing me here.
Landed Her Dream Job Netting Her More Money and Time to Start Her Business
"At the time I met Paula I was in a job that kept me very busy and overextended but bored me to tears. As part of that job I got asked to teach a lot of seminars but it terrified me because a storm of anxiety would rage beneath my skin thinking I would not be good enough or not know all the answers if someone asked a question (even though I was a high achiever and had a doctorate in my field!). I was weighed down by my concrete boots of perfection. Initially I felt like I should fix all my “issues” on my own first before pursuing coaching but it quickly became clear that bringing all of who I was to our work together was the catalyst for my greatest growth. Today I feel freer than ever as I attracted a new job teaching at a college which not only pays me more than I was making before but fulfills my desire of intellectual challenge. I now know how to confidently handle being uncomfortable in the moment so that my brilliance can shine. I’ve even embarked on the process of starting my own business to fulfill a lifelong dream. I can’t wait to see how it all unfolds!"
- Cynthia McGrath
Profitable Workshops and Newfound Business Confidence!
"Before I started Intuitive Intelligence Coaching, I didn't feel like I actually had a business even though I had been training for and working on starting my EFT and Energy Healing business for many months. After our work together I feel more confident, am able to talk more freely about what I do, how it benefits others, and have developed systems and materials that have grown my business. This helped me run two profitable workshops in a short span of time and make a number of new connections with prospective clients and strategic partners. I feel remarkably different about my business and myself!"
-Jamie Reddington, Freeport, NY