Meet Paula Gregorowicz
I know firsthand the immense power and transformation possible through coaching. As far back as I can remember I always felt like there had to be more to life than going through the motions, satisfying obligations, and working hard doing what you're "supposed to do." I always thought the answers were out there somewhere and that if I looked hard enough someday I might get lucky and find them. Through the power of coaching I was able to go inside to find all the answers, peace, love, and joy I had been unsuccessfully searching for in the external world.
More than 17 years of corporate business and technology experience has provided me the opportunity to discover and hone my ability to see what's truly there, speak the truth, and ask powerful & provocative questions. I find this approach naturally challenges people to look at things from a new perspective and grow.
As a published writer, I have written hundreds of articles for Jupitermedia, Being Magazine, Queercents, and BlogHer. My style, whether writing, presenting, or speaking one-on-one, is to communicate with an authentic voice and in a manner that is direct, compassionate, and easy to understand.
As an accomplished business professional, I have reengineered processes and implemented company-wide web technology solutions across disparate geographic locations enabling people to do the things that matter in business faster, easier, and cheaper. I have also worked with musicians, non-profit organizations, and small businesses to make their technology experience easier and more effective while enabling them to better market and sell their products and services.
Unique, creative, diverse. I do not live or think in the proverbial "box". My artistic interests and experiences as a writer, photographer, musician, and athlete allow me to offer a multifaceted approach to problem solving. I know what it takes to set, achieve, and exceed goals and how to support others in doing the same. When you work with me you get the benefits of a keen analytical mind, technology expert, and creative artist all rolled into one.
While my best credentials are my real-life experiences
and my unique perspective, my more formal training and involvements
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC), International Coach Federation
- Certified Integrative Coach, Ford Institute for Integrative Coaching Program
- Graduate - Coach University
- Authorized Facilitator - Now What? 90 Days to a New Life Direction program by Laura Berman Fortgang
- Active Member of the Philadelphia Area Coaches Alliance (PACA)
- Section Editor - Career and Business, BlogHer
- Published Author: Open to Your Intuitive Intelligence®: Reflections on Nature and Wisdom
- Board Member of Bucks County Women's Business Forum
- Active Member - Network Now
- Active Member - International Coach Federation
- Executive Board Member of a Women's Network within a Fortune 100 Company
- B.S. Accounting with Honors, King's College
- Certified Internet Webmaster Professional (CIWP)
- Graduate - New York Institute of Photography