As a business owner you are always being called to launch new offerings – free lead generation items (online courses, reports, video series, podcasts, etc.) and new income streams. It doesn’t have to be hard but it isn’t as “magical” as some would have you believe. It takes work and a plan. Let’s look behind the scenes of a recent Paula G launch.
Go behind the scenes of the recent launch of the “How to Prioritize When Everything is a Priority: 7 Day Solution” online course. We talk about:
- How to choose what to offer so you can be successful.
- The steps to consider in your overall plan to launch.
- How to break down the process so you don’t go nuts, let it be all-consuming, or have it take forever (and never get done).
- Why the launch doesn’t end when you complete the content creation.
- How your efforts tie into your overall marketing plan.
- Why most launches are a long-play (like a good soup, it takes time to simmer and taste good).
- “How to Prioritize When Everything is a Priority: 7 Day Solution” online course.
- Are you living the Active Entrepreneur Lifestyle survey
- An Open Letter to Entrepreneurs
Subscribe so you don’t miss an episode!
Regular RSS Feed
If you have a chance, please leave an honest review of the podcast here. I really appreciate it!
Not sure how to subscribe, rate, or review? No problem! Here’s a quick video tutorial of how to do just that.
How to Prioritize When Everything is a Priority
For business owners, being crazy-busy has become a badge of honor. Having just too much to do is the norm. Yet the success of your business depends on your ability to focus on what is most important right now (not a hundred random to-do's).
Get the How to Prioritize When Everything is a Priority: 7 Day Solution now and liberate yourself.