In this month’s Beyond Burnout eZine I wrote about the benefits of “getting lost”. That is, taking time each day to simply get lost in doing something that you enjoy.
Mondays are always a good day to promise yourself a little “getting lost” time. Back to work day (for most people) can often bring a lot of stress and most certainly requires an attitude adjustment from weekend mode.
As I see it, the top 7 benefits of getting lost on a daily basis are:
- Allows the stress you are feeling to melt off of you
- Leaves you with an enhanced state of calm
- Increases your ability to focus
- Creates more joy for you every day and a chance to “just play”
- Gives YOU the care and attention you deserve
- Enhances your creativity and problem-solving
- Enables you to have a fresh perspective
Hop on over to my website to read the complete article.
lesbian , lesbian business owners,LGBT ,GLBT ,success, stress, burnout, avoid burnout,self-care
How to Prioritize When Everything is a Priority
For business owners, being crazy-busy has become a badge of honor. Having just too much to do is the norm. Yet the success of your business depends on your ability to focus on what is most important right now (not a hundred random to-do's).
Get the How to Prioritize When Everything is a Priority: 7 Day Solution now and liberate yourself.